Saturday, August 30, 2008

Does Woodlandpixie live in woods? Yes!



This image is the one described in Woodlandpixie's first blog entry.

Since this blog has been parked for about a year, I have had to go over the procedures for posting photos and adding links.

Since I couldn't sleep last night I figured out how to get my logo, BBC Quixote, into the header of this blog, and now it is there for all the world to see.

Some people who are blogging here have put their photos up for scrutiny, others have just begun writing.

If bloggers here want to reveal the real whereabouts (Winston, yours truly, lives in the New Philippines) of their domicile, ie their home town, they're welcome.

Others choose to remain more of a mystery.

I like the fact that Woodlandpixie wrote about her family, and her life in the woods, without revealing where she is ... it lends an air of mystery.

Of course, if you want to find out who she is, just click on the headline above.

No comments: